About the position as Head of Warehouse Development
Nordic Forum builds a strong competence center at its headquarters in Kastrup, Copenhagen, where it serves the European wholesale organization with the tools and systems needed to grow into the next development phase.
We are now looking for an experienced warehouse expert for a business that operates with roughly 150 central, regional and local warehouses in Denmark, Poland and Norway.
The role is based at the main office in Copenhagen but 60-80% will be time spent close to operations in the countries. You will report to the Nordic Forum Order Fulfillment Director based as well in the Copenhagen office. A close cooperation with the central warehouse team at Hella at headquarters in Erwitte, Germany, is as well part of the role.
Key words: Logistik, lager, lagerexpert, projektledare, supply chain manager, supply chain director, logistics manager, logistics director, logistics development, warehouse expert, project leader
About the company
Nordic Forum Holding is the central company of the Nordic Forum Group, a subsidiary of the global automotive OE and aftermarket company Hella. The company supports the country organizations, which are automotive aftermarket wholesalers or e-commerce companies.
Above all, the business is focused on global purchase of spare parts, cross-border logistics solutions and a strong IT structure. For more information about Nordic Forum, go to www.nordicforum.dk
More about the job
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Follow-up on warehouse related performance (KPIs) and support where needed
• Provide input and coordinate warehousing standards/best practice sharing
• Ensure local requirements/specifics are considered in development of global warehouse standards
• Act as warehouse operations expert and/or project manager (business cases, projects, equipment, systems, tenders)
We are looking for you who have:
• At least 5 years of experience in material (physical operations) and Information flow (planning) – warehousing, transport, last mile distribution within leading companies;
• Experience and knowledge about various warehouse store solutions including automation, warehouse operations concepts (put away/replenish/pick/pack) and warehouse equipment technologies
• Applied Lean Management skills (preferably 6-Sigma/Black belt or comparable qualification);
• Experience of successful project management of larger teams;
• At least 3 year of leadership experience within leading company;
• Third party services tendering and negotiations;
• Knowledge of HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) requirements.
• Super/Key user SAP or comparable ERP software incl. WMS, planning software (APO, Add*one, Relex, etc.);
• MS office: especially excellent Excel and good PowerPoint skills.
• You work fluently in English (verbally and written) and talk one Scandinavian language.
• An advantage is if you also speak Polish
• You will be placed in Copenhagen.
• You have an adequate university degree.
We offer you
In this position we offer a fantastic opportunity for a driven, business oriented person who wants to work in a dynamic environment where the efforts make a difference.
You will work in a team that has focus on growth by quality and high availability for the customers.
The career opportunities are open in this global organization.
You are welcome to apply for this position on Dreamwork’s web site www.dreamwork.com by attaching your CV and a covering letter. If you’re not familiar with Swedish – making it hard for you to manage the Swedish application form- you are welcome to apply in email. (But please – if you can – apply through the website! That will move your application safer through the process. Thank you.)
This recruitment is handled with ongoing selection and we recommend you apply today and at the latest by August 31. The start date is to be agreed. Should you have any queries, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Lena Lilliér at Dreamwork on +46 40 660 12 17 or at email@example.com
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.