If you are enthusiastic about our vision of making people move, have a business focused mindset and are passionate about IT, this might be the position for you. As an ERP Specialist, you will be a core member of the Unisport IT department and report to Unisport Group Head of IT.
You will develop and support Unisport state-of-art Dynamics 365 ERP platform including all important integrations.
Unisport D365, Business Central as ERP and CE as CRM, is a tailored solution running on Azure with several Microsoft add-ons.
During spring 2021 it is in use in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, with over 300 end-users.
You will be located in Hjärnarp, in the southern part Sweden. Occasional travel in the Nordics is required.
Part of work can also be easily performed from your home office or from our Landskrona- and Copenhagen-offices.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Act as integration specialist to develop and manage D365 platform related integrations with our IT vendors. Examples of integrated systems: Magento eCommerce, CRM and Akeneo for Product Information Management.
• Act as the technical subject matter expert D365 platform to support our Process Managers and Key Users in daily work and in further development
• Document client requirements on functional level and do standard configuration changes in D365 area.
• Manage and develop authorization concept including user rights management
• Follow actively D365 and related add-ons technology development on the market to find the best components for Unisport
What are we looking for? We expect you to have a deep knowledge of the ERP-world. Preferably from Microsoft Dynamics ERP or other ERP/integrations experience, ideally exposure in NAV 2018 and the latest Dynamics 365 Business Central. You are ready to learn new things and you have excellent analytical and documentation skills as well as the ability to talk IT with non-IT people. Additionally, you have truly strong team working and communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. Fluent working English is a must, other Nordic languages are a benefit.
What do we offer?
In this role you will get to work amongst a passionate and inspiring group of professionals and contribute to our vision of building a healthier society. You have an excellent opportunity to be part of developing a truly business-driven IT and design your own role with stakeholders.
The search and selection process are ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se. Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.