Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile of business. We combine market leading capture, content, process management, data integration, mobile, e-signature, customer communications management, search and analytics capabilities from Kofax, Perceptive Software and ReadSoft to support organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs. We also create great places to work, with competitive pay, benefits and an environment that empowers and encourages growth. Sound intriguing? Open the possibilities to joining our team!
About the position
Site reliability and what it takes to maintain health and availability of SaaS systems is the name of our game. As a DevOps Engineer in our team you will play an instrumental part in doing just that. You will take part in the evolvement of the cloud operations function by challenging and influencing the way we operate. Honoring the DevOps spirit you will be working collaboratively with software development teams in the fast-phased world of change and value adding activities. If you are inclined towards security you will be offered to explore this further.
You and the Role
– You carry at least 5 years Azure experience under your belt either from application development with a keen interest in operations and infrastructure or as an Azure Architect interested in DevOps and operations
– You will operate and monitor deployed SaaS systems and take pride in doing so, continuously improving our means of observability
– You will provision and deploy of SaaS systems
– You will scale resources to meet performance requirements
– You will log bugs in development issue tracking system and follow up
– You will be part of alerting and escalations based on production system incidents
– You will be part of orchestrating production entities reliability and health including patching, automation and tooling
– You will collaborate with other departments to resolve technical issues related to the SaaS systems
– You will work with establishing and refining our practices
– You will work flexible hours
– Working knowledge with Azure network and Infrastructure, VNETS, NSGs, Bastion, WAF, FIM, Domain Services, Azure AD, VPN, Just in Time
– Experienced with Cloud Services, App Services, Key Vaults, Windows, SQL database
– Network topology design, backups, DR
– Working experience setting up and managing continuous deployment infrastructure
– Experience with Loggly, New relic, PagerDuty, Atlassian, Slack, Azure DevOps, Terraform
– Telemetry and monitoring strategies
– Working experience with Windows & Linux, Sensu, influx, Grafana
The search and selection process is ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se
Recruiter: Christina Martinsson
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.