Domino Print and Apply is currently looking for a software oriented Technical Support Engineer.
About the job
The scope of the position consists of, but is not limited to:
• Technical support and implementation of the company’s existing products and applications, as well as testing and verification of products under development.
• System integration and pre-sales support, aiding customers to find and implement the best solution for their needs.
• Create tools, instructions and training material explaining and aiding the use of the company’s products.
• Conducting technical training of distributor and channels.
• Work in various internal and external projects in an international environment, involving teams and colleagues from other departments, Domino companies and distributor channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A technical education from University.
• Several years of experience in technical software support, software development, industry automation, or similar.
• Strong communications skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken. Skills in additional world languages are meriting.
• Good knowledge and experience of Windows Operating Systems.
• Knowledge/Experience in C# .NET.
• Experience from label editors such as Bartender, Nicelabel, Codesoft, Prisym are meriting.
• Experience working with Zebra printers, ZebraDesigner and ZPL are also meriting.
We believe that these individual characteristics are important and we believe you are:
• A team player, diplomatic and adaptable – working with others,
• Driving and independent – working alone,
• Communicative and have an ease to create good relations at work,
• Social and likes to write and inquire correct information,
• Not afraid of facing challenges and have a positive attitude,
• A problem solver that understand the necessity of a working product and quality.
Domino Print and Apply offers you the opportunity to work in an international company, with a strong position on a growing market, with dedicated and highly skilled employees.
In this position, you will report to the Technical Support Manager at Domino Print and Apply and the position will be based in Malmö, Sweden. You will work with both Domino owned sales channels and distributors to offer technical support in the growing Print and Apply business. The position will involve some travelling.
About Domino Print & Apply
Domino is one of the leading providers of in-line coding-and-marking systems for high-volume produced components, products and packages. UK-based Domino Printing Sciences has 3,000 employees around the world and is a part of the listed group Brother Industries of Japan with 30,000 employees. Our codes are applied everywhere and “by the billions”; e.g. as best-before dates on food-and-beverage packages, unique serial numbers on tobacco and pharma packages to provide anti-counterfeit security as well as for tax-control purposes, barcodes for controlling internal and external supply chains etc.
As a subsidiary to Domino we have group responsibility for the Print & Apply technology. Our systems are typically integrated in production lines to automatically print and apply unique labels on packages. Our customers are multinational companies like Mondelez, Nestlé, Coca Cola, Tetra Pak, GSK, Pfizer, Krones, Pester Pac Automation, Imperial Tobacco, Anheuser-Busch InBev and SCA, but also local manufacturing companies in all kinds of sectors.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.