What makes you Qlik?
Do you want to be part of building an innovative, high-impact culture, where team members continuously discover, give back and achieve extraordinary results? If you are a Software Developer with a desire to work with Open Source, world class products, newest and hottest technologies and looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions to one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery and Intelligence. Please read on! We may be looking for you!
• Work effectively with other development team members and teams on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
• Ensure that deliverables meet requirements and recommend alternatives where appropriate.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or similar)
• Have a genuine interest in software development
• Previous experience of working in an Agile environment
• Previous experience of working with map or geographic analysis software is a plus
• It is an advantage if you have experience with Git, Jira, JUnit, Jenkins, AngularJS, RequireJS
• Ability to articulate current status, blocking issues, and task estimates
• Ability to work both as a team and as an individual
• Strong sense of responsibility and good at taking initiatives
• Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English
Location and application
The position is based in Göteborg. Please send your complete application in English.
Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment, please apply at www.dreamwork.se
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.