As Senior Human Resource Generalist at BorgWarner you’ll work in an international environment reporting to the Human Resource Manager. Primary you’ll be responsible for support, development and delivery of programs in all HR related activities within the Landskrona Plant. The position offers good possibilities for personal development and learning.
BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance for propulsion systems: Combustion, Hybrid, and Electric. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base.
We operate in two groups: The Engine Group develops air management strategies and products to optimize engines for fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and enhanced performance. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. The Drivetrain Group harnesses a legacy of more than 100 years as an industry innovator in transmission and all-wheel drive technology. The group leverages this understanding of powertrain clutching technology to develop interactive control systems and strategies for all types of torque management
Your main tasks
• Plan, lead, follow up and continuously improve and standardize the HR activities to secure achievements of the Plants aims and goals as well as aligning business objectives with employees and management
• Plan, lead and coordinate HR activities initiated from BorgWarner Corporate
• Through your consultative expert HR support you develop, and build a strong, business relationship with management and employees
• You provide the organization with strategic and proactive HR consultation and support
• Negotiations and law issues concerning Labor Law, Salary, Individual agreements
• Provide strategic support regarding recruitment and staffing, workforce planning, Competence Planning and training, Talent development and Labor law
• Control, develop and ensure Safety and Work Environment policies and routines as well as responsible for external Safety contacts
• Train employees and managers within applicable HR related areas
• Implement, follow up and report HR KPI’s and other metrics
• Plant specific HR communication
• Salary reviews and negotiations
• Talent Development as well as Leader development and Succession Planning
You have a bachelor’s degree in HR and more than 5 years of related experience.
Who are you?
• You describe yourself as driven and business minded as well as open and consultative.
• You trust in yourself and your ability.
• Building relationships, and trust in you as a person, comes natural to you.
• You thrive in working in a dynamic environment
• You’re able to handle several different tasks simultaneously.
You’re proficient in English – written and orally.
We’re looking forward to your application as soon as possible. Questions regarding the position – please contact Recruitment consultant Malin Nissen, 042-17 66 13 or email@example.com
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare. Därför ökar dina chanser att få en optimal arbetssituation, när du gör vårt personlighetstest.
Prata direkt med en erfaren