Scheuch AB is now looking for a Project Manager to their committed team based in Kristianstad.
Do you want to join a company in an important and future sector related to innovative air and environmental technology? Do you have solid project experience in management of industrial installation projects and also commercial skills? Do you have a strong drive and a hands-on approach and at the same time knowledge and focus to develop and improve project management processes? Then this might be the job for you!
As Project Manager at Scheuch you are responsible to coordinate project activities to fulfil technical specifications and also time and cost targets. You are customer focused, and you strive to build long term customer relations. You work in close cooperation with Scheuch colleagues in Sweden and Austria, and you report to the CEO of Scheuch AB.
Ensuring clean air for future generations is our passion!
With know-how, experience and passion, we realize extraction, conveying, dedusting and flue gas cleaning systems worldwide. We value our innovative employees who create a clear view – so that the world will still be as beautiful tomorrow as it is today.
Read more about Scheuch at www.scheuch.com.
For the sustainable expansion of our team in Kristianstad we are looking for:
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Project Management of our external customer projects
• Responsible for building up our project organization in Sweden
• Definition and coordination of all project processes and responsible delegation within the project team
• Keeping to time schedule, technical requirements, project-relevant deadlines and costs
• Responsible for time schedule, technical requirements, project-relevant deadlines and costs
• Coordination of communication with internal departments, partners and the customers
• Technical coordination with the customer and external partners
• Site and project meeting with customers
• Definition of quantity structures for production and procurement
WHAT YOU IDEALLY PROVIDE
• Completed technical high school or university and experience in project management, preferably in industrial projects or building sector
• Very good MS-Office skills
• Knowledge of 3d planning
• Very good knowledge of English
• Structured way of working and strong in communication
• Willingness to travel for project coordination purposes
EXPECTATIONS, THAT WE CERTAINLY MEET
• excellent personal and professional development opportunities in an international company with all the advantages of a family business
• room for ideas and the possibility to work beyond the horizon
• colleagues and colleagues who are willing to help, educate and support
• varied and challenging job
• company operating in a future sector = job security for you
• engaged, highly and positive team at Scheuch AB
Welcome to apply for a developing and varied job in an exciting business! You apply for the position at Dreamwork’s website, www.dreamwork.se, with attached CV and personal letter in English. Unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by email. We work with ongoing selection, feel free to apply for the position already today.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.