Your future challenge
As a hands-on Network Architect with a keen business sense and an analytic mindset, you know in your heart that IT is the backbone on which our operations run. You see the importance of creating solutions which enables the business to operate and have practical knowledge of how to use them. The understanding and experience in IT security is both a driver and guidance in everything you do. You understand the cost and complexity of IT and cyber security systems and can balance cost versus benefit. In other words, you get the big picture and you have the skills to navigate to where we need to go. Since our business is based on trust, confidentiality, availability and integrity of information is critical.
On a normal day, you do everything from ensure the health of the systems collaborate both internally in the IT team but also with other units within the organization, i.e. the customers. The work is performed in the context of the IT team where you attend in the daily stand-ups and planning your work together with the rest of the team.
Key responsibilities/your duties will include but are not limited to;
• Network plan, design and participate in the implementation of network design
• Network analysis/modeling, perform performance analysis and modeling of requirements for grow and expansion
• Network security, high level of network security is always prioritized, developed and maintained
• Plan and conduct maintenance of network devices
• Troubleshooting, find and resolved incidents or problems related to the network
• Documentation, to ensure proper level of documentation of the networks
Who you are today
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
• Proven experience as network architect or similar role
• Great analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Understanding the value of good documentation
• Good understanding of IT technical processes and business processes
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Good listener and willing to share experiences
• Are not afraid for changes
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Education in computer science, engineering or relevant field
What you become a part of
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.
The role is full time with location in Helsingborg and with a start date as soon as possible. The search and selection process are ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.