This is a consultancy assignment between 2018-09-03 to 2019-08-30.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we’re proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives – and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
A number of AstraZeneca countries are moving to a new payroll provider in 2018-2019. The Sweden IT Payroll Project Manager will work in the IT Payroll Project team who are managing the IT components of the payroll moves. This will include ensuring connectivity between the global AstraZeneca Workday HR platform, and other 3rd parties with the new Swedish payroll vendor. The Sweden IT Payroll Project Manager will ensure that the IT delivery plan is integrated into the wider country project plan. They will manage delivery to this plan – working closely with the payroll vendor and the local AstraZeneca HR and Payroll team.
The individual will report to the overall IT Project Lead. As well as managing the Swedish IT plan, they will determine resource utilization requirements and proactively manage Risks and Issues. The IT Project Manager will produce the relevant documentation in line with the AstraZeneca project management methodology. Effective collaboration with the IT Lead, Test Lead, Testers and Business Analysts will be crucial to the successful delivery of the project.
ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
• Work with the overall IT Lead to maintain detailed plans, deliverables, project documentation, Risks, Issues & Dependency management in-line with AZ best practice
• Lead the technical build of the new Sweden Payroll integration with Workday and other local systems. Work closely with Business Analysts on specifications / ensuring alignment to requirements
• Coordinate with the global test team, vendor and local team the test scope and execution
• Own & drive the resolution of Risks, Actions, Issues & Decisions (RAID), & dependency management escalating where appropriate.
• Ensure the technical documentation produced by the build team aligns to AZ Project Delivery Methodology and evidence through Work Products Log.
• Provide IT inputs to and ensure delivery of the IT components of the cutover plan
• Ensures that appropriate knowledge and resources are available to support Hypercare and Service Introduction into BAU.
• Actively contribute to the project leadership team with constructive challenge & collaboration to deliver the overall project
• Ensure that delivery occurs with a sense of urgency. Projects are completed within the approved programme budget and schedule commitments, whilst continuously assessing risk and balancing the need for flexibility and agility with conformance to standard methods and tools.
• Produce accurate and thorough status reports in a timely manner
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• Technical Project Management experience
• HR and Payroll systems project experience (5+ years), ideally including Payroll & Time implementation / integration. Workday experience is desirable.
• Blue-chip or multinational company experience, and experience of working within matrixed organisations
• Technical or Business degree
• Demonstrated skills interacting with Senior Leaders (up to C-level for senior PMs)
• Programme/Project Management certifications preferred (Prince, PMP, MSP, Agile – Scrum, SAFe)
• Proven skills and experience delivering, managing and controlling delivery of Technical solutions
• Experience of working with onshore and offshore resources in a matrix management environment. Proven track record negotiating across complex groups.
• Demonstrated understanding of quality and compliance
• Excellent relationship management, influencing skills, strong interpersonal skills and passion for customers
• Experience shaping innovative solutions
• Good communication skills in English and Swedish (both oral and written) and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives.
• The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience
• A sense of ownership and enterprise leadership to deliver high quality solutions that solve business problems
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.