As HR Generalist at BorgWarner you’ll work in an international environment reporting to the Human Resource Manager. Primary you’ll be responsible for planning, administration and delivery of programs in all HR related activities at BorgWarner, Landskrona. The position offers good possibilities for personal development and learning.
BorgWarner is a global product leader in powertrain solutions. We focus on developing leading powertrain technologies that improve fuel economy, emissions and performance for propulsion systems: Combustion, Hybrid, and Electric. Our facilities are located across the globe to provide local support for our diverse customer base.
We operate in two groups: The Engine Group develops air management strategies and products to optimize engines for fuel efficiency, reduced emissions and enhanced performance. BorgWarner’s expertise includes engine timing systems, boosting systems, ignition systems, air and noise management, cooling and controls. The Drivetrain Group harnesses a legacy of more than 100 years as an industry innovator in transmission and all-wheel drive technology. The group leverages this understanding of powertrain clutching technology to develop interactive control systems and strategies for all types of torque management
Your main tasks
• Recruitment – recruit for operator and summer temporary positions and assist in salaried
• Coordinate Campus Employer Branding events and initiatives
• Coordinate Campus Wellness and Social events and activities
• Training coordination and planning
• Sharedocs/ICE super user (HR part)
• Assist in development and implementation of HR policies and procedures as well as distributing them through communications and meetings
• Talent Management System; general administration and follow up
• Assist with employee relations counseling, new employee orientations and exit interviewing
• Assist with salary administration, Global Grading and benefits projects
• Reporting and analyses e.g. headcount reporting, global metrics, requests, reviews etc.
• Assist in special global or local projects and other generalist duties as required
• Support the HR team members regarding various tasks
You have a bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent work experience and 2-5 years of related experience.
Who are you?
• You describe yourself as driven and business minded as well as open and consultative.
• You trust in yourself and your ability.
• Building relationships, and trust in you as a person, comes natural to you.
• You thrive in working in a dynamic environment
• You’re able to handle several different tasks simultaneously.
You’re proficient in English – written and orally.
We’re looking forward to your application as soon as possible. Questions regarding the position – please contact Recruitment consultant Malin Nissen, 042-17 66 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare. Därför ökar dina chanser att få en optimal arbetssituation, när du gör vårt personlighetstest.
Prata direkt med en erfaren