Peltarion’s mission is making artificial intelligence (AI) usable and affordable for all companies and organisations – not only the big and powerful. We are creating the next generation’s AI platform for developing, managing and deploying deep learning systems at scale. As a fast moving company, we are constantly looking for new great talent who can help us grow our organization and reach our goals.
We believe you love relations and feel intrigued and motivated by developing an organization where the employees hold a central role for future growth and success. You have a good understanding and interest of the IT- and tech industry, and thrive in fast-moving environments. We think you are open-minded for changes, a doer with a strong work-ethic, and above all – you keep your eyes on the long-term goals.
Peltarion can offer a versatile role, including tasks such as:
– Supporting managers in the yearly HR cycle. This includes activities such as ongoing recruitment, salary negotiations, employee surveys, rehabilitation possibilities as well as exit processes.
– Working closely with all functions and teams at Peltarion. Making sure all needs are satisfied in terms of employee happiness as well as managing each team’s expansion needs in finding new talent.
Duration: As soon as possible to the beginning of year 2020.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with in HR, HR Business Partner or equivalent.
• Strong operational background.
• Experience from an international working environment.
• Knowledge in Swedish labour legislation etc.
• Fluent in English (both written and oral).
• Experience from work in a tech/IT company.
Does this sound like you? Send us your application to:
Annika Sjöberg – email@example.com or call 08-446 47 09
Jill Holmgren – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08-446 47 11
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.