Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile of business. We combine market leading capture, content, process management, data integration, mobile, e-signature, customer communications management, search and analytics capabilities from Kofax, Perceptive Software and ReadSoft to support organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
We also create great places to work, with competitive pay, benefits and an environment that empowers and encourages growth.
Sound intriguing? Open the possibilities to joining our team!
Governance, risk management, and compliance are three related facets that aim to assure an organization reliably achieves objectives, addresses uncertainty and acts with integrity.
• Governance is the combination of processes established and executed by management that are reflected in the organization’s structure and how it is managed and led toward achieving business goals.
• Risk management is predicting and managing risks that could hinder the organization from reliably achieving its objectives under uncertainty.
• Compliance refers to adhering to the mandated boundaries (laws and regulations) and voluntary boundaries (company’s policies, procedures)
The GRC function conducts recurring activities with relevant stackeholders to follow up, maintain and improve compliance with the defined control environment.
The GRC Analyst role responsibilities will include:
• Be the custodian, develop and maintain an effective policy and control framework
• Manage and lead information security governance
• Facilitate and own risk analysis and Cloud Services risk register
• Support audit facilitation work when requested
• Establish, monitor and continuously improve risk management procedures
• Provide oversight and management of review and audit finding remediation, including generating requirements for full remediation
• Providing feedback and suggestions on responses to findings, and tracking progress and providing status and updates to the management team
• Strong communication skills and able to keep a good relationship to internal and external stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Work independently, proactive and feel comfortable in taking difficult decisions
• Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining GRC methodologies
• Structured, analytical and persistent
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision with lots of self-drive
Qualifications for the GRC Analyst role:
• Minimum of five years of work experience in a GRC role
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent work experience
• Certifications like CISA or similar are an advantage but not a requirement.
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as SOC2, ISO 2700x, COBIT and ITIL is an advantage
• Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards
The search and selection process are ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.