Occlutech is a leading specialist provider of minimally invasive cardiac devices, with a mission to improve the quality of life for people with heart conditions. The vision is to become a global leading specialist provider in cardiac devices, addressing congenital heart defects, stroke prevention and heart failure.
Occlutech has a broad and proven portfolio, based on proprietary technology, and over 200 patents with more than 140,000 products sold. The company markets and sells its products in circa 85 countries and has around 280 employees.
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
The Financial Controller role is part of the Operational Accounting Department and reports within the Global Finance Function to the Head of Operational Accounting.
This is a new role that is defined by controlling and coordinating the finance related activities within a Cluster, a group of legal entities in several countries, and with the objective to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, proper internal controls, efficient processes, and accurate supporting systems and tools. The Financial Controller is responsible of the financial matters (financial statements, statutory requirements etc) for the corresponding Cluster. You will lead a small team of 2-3 persons.
Your work will focus on:
• Coordination and supervision of internal and external accounting activities for the corresponding cluster such as for example periodic financial closing activities, securing accurate and timely delivery of the financial statements
• Securing accounting compliance with Local GAAP and IFRS standards for the companies in the cluster
• To drive and secure the accounting daily activities is operating in alignment with listed company requirements
• Safeguarding the Group Standard Internal Control Framework (ICFR) is implemented and followed
• Coordination of the periodic audit activities (Group and Local audits)
• To drive and contribute to process harmonization work
• Securing compliance during implementation of new systems and tools
• To actively promote a service-oriented team approach
• Being the single point of contact for cluster companies with outsourced compliance services
• Being the finance business partner to the local company organizations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Academic backround, University degree in Economis or Business Administartion
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a global listed company having managed companies in several countries preferably within a service organisation (e.g., Shared Services Centre) or within a Finance Function
• IFRS understanding
• Good knowledge of ERP tools and Microsoft Office applications
• Good organisational, leadership and coordination skills.
• Ability to build, maintain and manage efficient and effective international teams
• Ability to create good relations and act in various environments
• Well-structured, engaged, positive, proactive, and self-driven
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral), fluent in Swedish and English, if you speak Italian or French it is a merit
What can we offer?
• To be part of a company with the mission to improve the quality of life for people with heart conditions
• The possibility to work in a great team where finding solutions, cooperation and teamwork is part of our values
• Joining a fantastic journey full of process- system and compliance improvements
Do you want to find out more about our great company?
Please visit: www.occlutech.com
Are you interested?
Welcome with your application by registering your CV and personal letter as soon as possible. The selection process takes place on an ongoing basis.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.