Domino Print and Apply is currently looking for an enthusiastic Finance Director who enjoys working in a team within an international environment. The Finance Director, as a member of the management team in Domino Print & Apply (DPA), is responsible for ensuring effective financial control across the DPA Business and for the implementation of policies, processes and procedures that promote and enable delivery of business goals.
Area of responsibility:
• Provide Commercial and Financial support to the Managing Director and management team och DPA including management accounting information to provide functional management with the tools they need to manage the business and deliver commitments.
• Play a full role alongside the DPA MD to provide leadership and direction to the business.
• Lead cross functional projects to drive business efficiencies, improve reporting and increase value add of Finance input to the business
• Establish ownership and accountability for all DPA costs and work with line management to target and deliver efficiency gains and other profit improvements.
• Coordinate and ensure timely preparation of the monthly Group management reporting submission and quarterly and year-end statutory reporting packs tom meet Group reporting deadlines.
• Management and supervision of the DA Finance and administration heads, including IT/IS.
• Develop a relationship with the Domino Group and European Finance teams.
• Develop relationships across the broader Domino Group PALM organization. Establish at network to help support delivery of PALM business goals.
Based in Malmö, the role requires some travel to the UK to establish and maintain relationships within the wider Domino Group.
The ideal candidate:
The person we are looking for is working as either a Finance Manager or a Business Controller today. You have prior experience of working in an international, or global, production environment with many different stakeholders. You have been expose to “best practice” management and control of manufacturing and engineering operations and you have av Master’s degree in finance with a minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience with god knowledge in finance, accounting as well as controlling (business and financial).
As a person you’re highly motivated with excellent people and communication skills. You’re a good team player with strong numerical and analytical skills and have the ability to identify and implement changes. Full command of the Swedish and English language is required. You’re able to make quick and good decisions and have an eye for details. You’re used to, and enjoy, working in a changing, international environment. Oracle experience is advantageous, Excel is of utmost importance.
About Domino Print and Apply AB:
Domino is the leading business within Domino Printing Sciences. Founded in 1978, the company has established a global reputation for the development and manufacture of coding, marking and printing technologies, as well as its worldwide aftermarket products and customer services. Today, Domino offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of complete end to end coding solutions spanning primary, secondary and tertiary applications designed to satisfy the compliance and productivity requirements of manufacturers. These include innovative ink jet, laser, print & apply and thermal transfer overprinting technologies that are deployed for the application of variable and authentication data, bar codes and unique traceability codes onto product and packaging, across many industrial sectors, including food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial products.
Domino employs 2,600 people worldwide and sells to more than 120 countries through a global network of 25 subsidiary offices and more than 200 distributors. Domino’s manufacturing facilities are situated in China, Germany, India, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and USA.
Domino became an autonomous division within Brother Industries on 11th June 2015.
For further information on Domino, please visit www.domino-printing.com
Candidate selection will be ongoing – please apply as soon as possible. Unfortunately we’re not able to accept mail applications. Questions regarding the position will be answered by Recruitment Consultant Malin Nissen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 042-17 66 13.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.