Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile of business. We combine market leading capture, content, process management, data integration, mobile, e-signature, customer communications management, search and analytics capabilities from Kofax, Perceptive Software and ReadSoft to support organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs.
We also create great places to work, with competitive pay, benefits and an environment that empowers and encourages growth.
Sound intriguing? Open the possibilities to joining our team!
About the Application Specialist role:
The Application Specialist assists in the support, and management of the cloud services and capabilities of the Cloud Solutions offering. Demonstrate technical and business process expertise and be able to professionally communicate with team members, management, other department personnel, third-party vendors, customers, and partners. Work effectively in a team environment, be willing to work flexible hours, when necessary. Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to apply technology and business process to support the needs of Cloud Solutions customer and partners.
• Provide back-end support for the customer-facing Support team
• Assist with application expertise to Sales engineering and PS
• Monitor application status, activity and performance metrics
• Add content to internal Knowledge base
• Troubleshoot Application and user account problems
• Provide service fault diagnosis and assist R&D in analysis and solution design
• Participate in change management activities
• Be a go-to resource within Cloud Solutions for configuration design, planning, and troubleshooting
• Understand how the service is utilized by general customer base
• Understand the business impact, product severity, scope, and customer temperature of issues in order to appropriately prioritize and drive intervention decisions
• Act as the elevation point for critical and high priority support issues
• Assist the customer service advisor group with managing customer temperature, issue prioritization, and policy clarification when needed
• Maintain management awareness of high-impact customer issue status and communicate customer needs as appropriate for additional management attention
• Assist with improving the ability of the Customer facing Support team to handle technically complex issues through root cause analysis troubleshooting methodology
• Identify product trends for product improvement discussions
• Contribute to technical writing efforts to provide customers accurate product knowledge
• Develop relationships with peers to effectively manage long-term support needs of customers
This position requires the following education and experience:
• Information Technology-related college degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with SQL Server, Oracle or open-source DBMS a plus
• Knowledge of networking protocols, technologies, and LAN/VLAN configurations
• Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
• Troubleshoot issues expediently
• Work collaboratively as part of the Cloud Solutions teams
• Escalate support with outside consultants/vendors when necessary
• Transfer technical knowledge to other team members
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented focus
• Communicate, in writing and orally, in a professional way
• Accurately and professionally document all work
This position is located at Torshamnsgatan 35, Kista. The search and selection process are ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.