On behalf of our customer we are searching for a senior Business Controller, specialized in the production area. This assignment will start immediately for a period of six months.
In your role as Business Controller your overall tasks will be:
• Bringing finance understanding, control, analysis and insights to the business owners and their organizations (COO organization and the BU organization) supporting them with business controlling.
• Working seamless together with colleagues in the Business Controller team in order to support the business owners in most effective way.
Because of raising production cost in terms of energy and raw materials, your main focus will be:
o Control of maintenance cost as well as investment cost
o Monitoring production efficiency (measuring, controlling, optimizing)
o Cost control and cost predictions enabling actions to be taken with proactivity
o Owner of Standard Cost (calculation, follow up vs actual, updating)
Responsibilities below for the Business Controller team (responsibility is split between individuals and may vary depending on how the team choose to best divide the responsibilities and activities between them):
• Commercial Controlling
o Coordinating the Sales Forecast
o Monitor and support of commercial models and contractual terms
o Monitor the order back-log and coordinate the Revenue Forecast
o Performing profitability analysis (contracts, products, customer, markets)
o Monitoring Price development
o Owner of the SAV calculation model
• Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) – Monitoring as well as contributing to the S&OP-process
• Liquidity forecast and planning – Providing input to the liquidity forecast and planning
• Metal hedging – Input to Group Metal and Energy on new price models having impact on metal transactions and hedging
• Currency hedging – Monitoring SAV hedging outcome and provide input to Finance Controlling department on needs for changes in SAV hedging due to e.g. changes in projected sales and currency exposure
• Working Capital Optimization
o Monitor and drive optimization of payment terms
o Inventory analysis, control and drive for optimization
o Drive optimization through commercial models and customer payment terms
• Drive cost control and cost consciousness
• Coordinating the strategy process with the business owners
• Coordinating the budget and forecasting process with the business owners
• Prepare the management reporting for COO area of responsibility and BU’s
• Key user for the SAP S4/HANA Controlling setup and development
• Drive changes and ensure correctness in the standard costing setup
• Ensure adherence to the governance structure
Mandatory trainings/certifications for position
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in finance or comparable qualification
Other Preferred or qualifying Pre-requisites:
• Minimum 5 years work experience in related job functions
• Good teamwork spirit, well developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong business insight and interest
• Good command of written and oral English and Swedish
• Computer literate, able to use common ERP systems
Most welcome with your application in Swedish or English! Do not hesitate to contact Anna Kirsten, 072 -401 61 25 or email@example.com for questions.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 9001.
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.