Nynas offer an interesting position as Automation Lead Engineer where you will work with dedicated colleagues and challenging tasks. You will get the chance to grow within an established successful global company.
The Nynas Engineering organization is divided into three groups, Plant-, Process- & Project Engineering, reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will belong to Plant Engineering – responsible for quality, discipline engineering input & resource management. Process Engineering is focused on pre-studies and concept engineering. Project Engineering consists of a team of project specialists managing the portfolio of Nynas projects.
The Automation Lead Engineer has overall responsibility for the Distributed Control System (DCS), which includes continuous development and optimisation of the DCS to ensure highly profitable & reliable operation at the refinery in Nynäshamn. Main tasks are maintenance, configuration and programming the distributed control system, Delta V and related applications such as PI (data Infrastructure), G2 (tank farm monitoring and control system) and AMS (protection system). You will also support Engineerings investments projects and provide resources to those. The position is estimated to work 70% with daily operation of the DCS and 30% in Investment projects.
• Overall responsible for the Distributed Control System (DCS) which is use at the Nynas refinery.
• Project Manager for operations and maintenance projects within automation.
• Coordination of resources related to DeltaV between the Nynäshamn and the Gothenburg site.
• Member in projects as being responsible for the automation discipline.
• Competence and resource planning in projects.
• Quality Assurance of automation activities in all investment projects managed by Engineering.
• Responsible for continuously development activities for DCS.
• Review cost calculations and investment request documentations for the DCS prior to Request for Approval of Investment (RAI) approvals.
• Assures that engineering and design in all projects fulfills rules and regulations together with Nynas policies regarding automation Engineering.
As a person you are service-minded, likes to have responsibility and being confident to take lead. You need to have the ability to work independently, be structured and accurate. It’s important to have social skills and the ability to communicate and cooperate, regardless of situation.
In order to assist your application for this position, you need to fulfil the following criteria:
• At least a YH education within automatic control engineering / automation or an academic degree in automation or mechatronics.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience from a process industry and experience of working with DeltaV control system or equivalent control system.
• Fluent in written and spoken English with some Swedish proficiency and a willingness to improve.
Within Nynas AB’s Swedish operations we apply random alcohol and drug testing.
Contact and application
Please submit your application by registering your CV and your application on our website www.dreamwork.se as soon as possible since the search- and selection process is ongoing.
Working at Nynas means working according to our three core values: Dedication, Cooperation and Proactivity:
Dedication involves doing one’s best in every situation and taking responsibility for customers, colleagues and society in general.
Cooperation means working together for mutual trust and support, which creates a corporate culture that encourage cross-border and cross-functional meetings, job rotation and training.
Proactivity includes thinking ahead, being open to new ideas and continuously seeking new solutions and opportunities so that Nynas can continue to be at the forefront of development.
Welcome to join us!
Vi vill veta vem du är. Mer utförligt än den du beskriver i ditt CV. Rätt erfarenhet och kompetens är så klart viktigt, men inte alltid tillräckliga meriter för att passa in i det lag som en arbetsplats utgör. Erfarna rekryterare vet att de flesta kan tillgodogöra sig kunskaper, men att göra om sin personliga karaktär är betydligt svårare. Att du passar in är en betydligt viktigare framgångsfaktor både för dig och din framtida arbetsgivare.