Team Lead rekryteras till AVEVA AB i Malmö!
About the job
Lead the Software Production Team in Malmö, At the moment also a resource in Chesterfield/UK.
The primary focus of the position is to guide and steer the team in their technical work using Agile methodology.
This position includes the role of line manager to a team of software engineers. In the line management role administration and motivation of team members is expected including informal and formal performance assessment.
In running projects within the team, the Team Lead must ensure team members accurately and consistently report their progress, time used, estimate of work in progress and raised issues in a timely manner.
Travel to other AVEVA offices may form part of the overall scope of work but is expected to be infrequent and limited to short stay durations.
• Responsible for the day to day maintenance of ClearCase/TFS/GIT configuration management systems, compilers, debuggers and other tools used in the development environment
• Enforce branch strategy and ensuring that the strategies in using ClearCase/TFS/GIT is clear and communicated to all within development.
• Continue enforcing good CM practise and methodology enabling safe and efficient working environment for all developers.
• Produce builds for patch and other deliverables
• CM Infrastructure and environment, making sure we move towards a uniform lean software development environment.
• Responsible for day to day planning, Scrum master, update and maintain the CM backlog/sprintlog.
• Assist with staff planning and development discussions and salary reviews
• Communicate management information and decisions to the team
• CM and development environment documentation
• Enforce Agile best practice
• Direct, mentor and supervise the team to work efficiently
• Share expertise with colleagues and others, offer mentoring and guidance
• Manage and lead projects
• User support
Excellent communication skill will be required due to the global distributed team environment. Proficient in spoken and written English.
Master of Science or equivalent education or experience
• Good knowledge and experience from Configuration Management tools and software development processes
• Service minded
• Team player and able to work in flexible environment
• Able to handle stress
• Planning capabilities
• Scrum Master
• >10 years of experience in working with
• Configuration management and Software development
• Technical background.
• Team Lead experience
• Knowledge and experience working with the Atlassian suite of products is beneficial
About The Company
AVEVA AB is part of the AVEVA Group Plc, quoted on the London Stock Exchange. The AVEVA Group plc is the world leading provider of plant and marine design and engineering lifecycle solutions. Headquartered in Cambridge, England, AVEVA Group plc and its operating subsidiaries currently employ more than 1.700 staff worldwide. AVEVA AB is located in Malmö and is a centre for the product development of the AVEVA Marine solutions. AVEVA AB’s history started at the Kockum Shipyard 30 years ago and is previously known as Kockums Computer Systems AB and Tribon Solutions AB. www.aveva.com
Please submit your application by registering your CV and your application on our website dev.dreamwork.se as soon as possible since the search- and selection process is ongoing.
For further information contact recruiter Christofer Dahlman 040-660 12 16.
Since 2006 we have been building a new and different employment service company, which is in this instance the fastest growing one in Sweden. Today Dreamwork has around 300 employees, 50 which are employed internally. We have over 800 people in our career transition programs and have a résumé-database with over 50 000 candidates. We are represented in twelve locations around Sweden and offer services in permanent and contingent recruitment, staffing and career transition programs. Our clients act within both private and public sectors and include both large corporations as well as small businesses.