Senior Automation Engineer
Process Automation Solutions Group is expanding and establishing a new Swedish company for sales and execution of complete automation projects with local staff.
About Process Automation Solutions:
Process Automation Solutions is one of the leading manufacturer-independent suppliers of complete automation solutions for the process and manufacturing industries. The company currently employs 1,160 people with a global presence in Europe, Americas, and Asia. Our operations focus on the design of process control systems and their vertical integration into the overall business process. We offer complete services from the concept to commissioning, from the field level through process control level to corporate management level. Process Automation Solutions is a company of ATS, based in Toronto/Canada.
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. provides innovative, custom designed, built and installed manufacturing solutions to many of the world’s most successful companies. ATS currently employs 3,500 people at 27 facilities and 47 offices in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, and China. It is listed as “ATA” on the Toronto Stock Exchange and generated revenues of C$ 1 B.
About the job:
• Be the technical leader
• Design and execute technical solutions
• Deliver automation projects
• Support and lead the local team
• Take part in customer relations
• Major role in the development of Process Automation Solutions Scandinavian business
• Degree in electrical / automation engineering
• Minimum 7 years’ experience from process and / or machine automation
• Excellent knowledge in one or more of the leading open automation systems on the market
• Solid experience in execution of automation projects
• Good communication skills and commercial awareness
• Self-motivated with an inner drive to seek knowledge and add value to the team and organization.
• Fluent in the Swedish and English languages
Process Automation Solutions offer:
• Career opportunity within an international company
• Personal development plan
• Direct and strong support by management
Please submit your application by registering your CV and your application on our website dev.dreamwork.se as soon as possible since the search- and selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.