Senior Administrator, Personal Assistant – AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Kort om tjänsten
Do you have an impressive track record as a PA, outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effortlessly? This is an opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role in Early Clinical Development (ECD) as a PA to a VP. We are looking for someone with high standards, enthusiasm, and a passion for learning, together with excellent communication skills, a proactive approach and the confidence to act independently.
About the job
This is a temporary consult assignment for six months, Start date ASAP
Employment by Dreamwork.
The PA will report to the Enablement Leader, Strategic Planning and Operations in Early Clinical Development and will be supporting a VP and his senior leaders.
Strategic Planning and Operations is a critical department responsible for managing a wide range of “Manage the Business” activities on behalf of the Early Clinical Development. Strategic Planning and Operations provides Enablement support for ECD along with aggregating all head count tracking, timecard data and performance information including the internal scorecard.
ECD is a dedicated clinical scientific resource for AstraZeneca’s early development portfolio, which provides a translational medicine capability to rapidly understand the disease target and the potential of our candidate drugs in humans. We enable translational medicine by: human target validation earlier in research, optimisation of the clinical trial process, integration of multiple, relevant data sources to better inform investment decisions, and timely scientific insights gathered and shared more broadly across AstraZeneca. We work in close collaboration with early development project team colleagues and relevant external experts to develop biomarkers and new methodologies, to plan, conduct and report clinical studies from healthy volunteers to Phase IIb.
Main duties and responsibilities
Working globally across different time zones, your focus will be on providing pre-emptive PA support to the VP and broader support to departments and leadership team. This includes representing the VP in communication/ responses to different stakeholders, scheduling meetings, coordination of team meetings and events and maintaining documentation.
• Email management for VP – schedule appointments, flag priority actions and answer or redirect queries
• Responding on behalf of the VP to a wide range of stakeholders, maintaining high professional standards whilst meeting conflicting needs
• Proactive management of VP’s schedule including prioritising and safeguarding of time
• Extensive travel arrangements, consisting of booking flights, accommodation, taxis, trains etc. (preparing travel packs / itineraries as required)
• Organising internal/ external meetings including room bookings, catering, coordinating and set up of conference calls
• Supporting in preparation of presentation materials and information for VP
• Preparing agendas, taking minutes and other relevant documentation, as necessary
• Collating and processing of expense claims
• Provides wider administrative support to ECD departments via global shared mailbox
• Supporting the organisation and set up of SPO and ECD wide initiatives and events
• Proven experience as a senior PA to senior director/ VP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A professional and proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously and effectively
• Demonstrate attention to detail, working to consistently deliver to a high standard
• Strong organisational, forward-planning and stakeholder management skills
• Solid relationship-building skills to develop networks both within the company and externally
• Good business awareness with sensitivity to highly confidential information
• Track record of handling and resolving challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office web-based programmes
• Experience in a pharmaceutical or clinical environment
• Experience of working in a global organisation; with the ability to work across boundaries, different cultures and time zones
• Champion of efficient and effective processes
• Professional administrative qualification
Welcome with your application by register your CV in english as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.