Senior Administrator, GMD Human Resources, AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Kort om tjänsten
This is a consulting assignment with start date as soon as possible and end date the 30th of april 2019 with the chance of extension.
About the job
We are extending our team with two Senior Administrators, who will perform high level administrative duties across GMD HR in Sweden. This is a team within the GMD Business Support Office which performs high level administrative support and administrative duties across GMD. GMD is transforming and GMD HR is playing a critical role in this transformation and we will make sure that GMD HR get first class administrative support during this journey to deliver the people priorities to GMD. Our employees are our main asset and our bold ambition for the future rests on our ability to attract and retain the best employees. We are on a journey and we want you to join us!
If you are motivated by the opportunity to shape this role into perfection, then we are looking forward to reading your application.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As Senior Administrator, you will provide technical and administrative support related to a variety of areas including managing an executive calendar, compiling and analyze data, coordinating events and meeting logistics. Given the nature of the function, strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality is key to the success of the position.
• Manage diaries and inboxes to optimize schedules, and answer or redirect enquiries from internal or external sources.
• Proactively plan ahead, challenge meeting plans and make changes to ensure best use of time.
• Manage complex international travel and visa arrangements, ensure compliance when processing and reconciling expenses, raise purchase orders and ensure timely reconciliation of invoices.
• Co-ordinate and schedule internal and external meetings and events and where required attend meetings to manage agendas, record actions and monitor progress.
• Maintain and develop expertise in appropriate IT systems to ensure efficient use and provide expertise and support to resolve time consuming queries, including coaching and training of affected persons to execute the solution.
• Actively search for continuous improvement in all areas to simplify ways of working and improve efficiency and ensure that inefficient business processes, identified problems and opportunities are raised to accountable persons.
• Proactive involvement in the development and maintenance of processes and initiatives, be an ambassador for best practice and lead and contribute to activities and projects within the business administrational area.
• Create and maintain excellent relationships and networks at the Gothenburg site and globally within selected areas.
• Active member of the Business Support Office, work collaboratively with colleagues to support HR GMD and proactively share knowledge within the team.
• Take responsibility for the deployment of new processes within the team and act as a role model providing guidance and on-the-job coaching to team colleagues.
• At least five (5) years of experience working in an administrative support capacity
• Experience handling sensitive information in a confidential and discrete manner.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee information
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously and efficiently, identifying high priority and urgent tasks for immediate action so that all activities are completed accurately and on time
• Track record of handling and resolving challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations and priorities.
• Provide a high quality, professional support service, working proactively and independently without day to day direction.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet changing business demands.
• Able to challenge the status quo, think beyond boundaries of own role and act upon opportunities to work more effectively and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Excellent team working, networking and influencing skills to develop solutions.
• Experience of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other web-based systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Swedish.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities as well as the ability to solicit feedback and inputs
Welcome with your application by register your CV as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.