Project Coordinator for air and environmental technology
Scheuch AB is now looking for a Project Coordinator to their committed team based in Kristianstad.
Do you want to join a company in an important and future sector related to innovative air and environmental technology? Do you have solid project experience in industrial installation projects and also commercial skills? Do you have a strong drive and a hands-on approach and at the same time knowledge and focus to develop and improve project processes? Then this might be the job for you!
As Project Coordinator at Scheuch you are responsible to coordinate project activities to fulfil technical specifications and also time and cost targets. You are customer focused, and you strive to build long term customer relations. You work in close cooperation with Scheuch colleagues in Sweden and Austria, and you report to the CEO of Scheuch AB.
Ensuring clean air for future generations is our passion!
With know-how, experience and passion, we realize extraction, conveying, dedusting and flue gas cleaning systems worldwide. We value our innovative employees who create a clear view - so that the world will still be as beautiful tomorrow as it is today.
Read more about Scheuch at www.scheuch.com.
For the sustainable expansion of our team in Kristianstad we are looking for:
WHAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Collaboration in the planning, management and execution of customer projects in the field of gas treatment.
- Coordinating project interactions with internal departments, suppliers and customers.
- Responsibility for compliance with technical requirements, deadlines and project costs.
- High flexibility in the scope of tasks (sales support, case by case translations, various interface tasks with Austria)
- Training period in Austria and, afterwards, close and cooperative cooperation with the project managers in Austria.
WHAT YOU IDEALLY PROVIDE
- Completed technical high school or university and experience in project, preferably in industrial projects or building sector
- Read, translate and understand contracts and specifications
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Knowledge of 3d planning
- Swedish language skills: perfect in both written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of English
- Structured way of working and strong in communication
- Willingness to travel for project coordination purposes
- Communicative, dynamic and solution-oriented personality
EXPECTATIONS, THAT WE CERTAINLY MEET
- excellent personal and professional development opportunities in an international company with all the advantages of a family business
- room for ideas and the possibility to work beyond the horizon
- colleagues and colleagues who are willing to help, educate and support
- varied and challenging job
- company operating in a future sector = job security for you
- engaged, highly and positive team at Scheuch AB
Welcome to apply for a developing and varied job in an exciting business! You apply for the position at Dreamwork’s website, www.dreamwork.se, with attached CV and personal letter in English. Unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to receive any applications by email. We work with ongoing selection, feel free to apply for the position already today.