About the job
Sqore is changing the future of education marketing and university recruitment. Our mission is to connect global talent with life-changing educational opportunities. To do this, we have created a platform that makes gathering information about study programs fun and rewarding for both potential applicants and university recruiters.
The Sqore Sales team is a group of ambitious individuals who are easy to work with, have a sense of humor and positive problem-solving attitude. As part of our team, you will work with a global base of clients to help change the education market.
We are expanding our sales division and looking for a Lead Developer.
As Lead Developer you will:
1. Conduct market research (Google, competitor websites, listing portals, etc…) to find new potential university clients.
2. Identify the name of the potential buyer at that university (University/program website, Linkedin, etc…)
3. Contact that potential buyer (combination of email & phone), qualify them further, present Sqore, and book a follow-up meeting with a senior account manager.
• The ultimate goal of this position is to book follow-up meetings with senior account managers.
• You need to want to spend time on the phone to be good at and like this job
• You will be judge by the number of follow-up meetings booked for senior account managers.
• Compensation includes base + commission for each meeting booked.
• This position may lead to a job in the sales team or the marketing team.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.