Key Account Coordinator /Sales coordinator Boxon
Boxon’s business development with our global customer base is growing substantially, why we need to strengthen the team with a KAM Coordinator shortly.
Keywords: Service Coordinator, Servicekoordinator, Sales coordinator, Säljkoordinator, Sales Assistent, Säljassistent, Försäljningsassistent, Administrator, Administratör
More about the job
As a KAM Coordinator, you will be the hub for our customers that are located in different geographies, for the unique customer teams, projects planned and delivered for these customers.
You will together with our Sales Manager – Key Accounts make sure that we deliver our customer promise and coordinate our activities and ongoing projects.
Working with many teams (Sales, Customer Support, to mention a few) to smooth the process in order to get things done on time, especially during escalation with customers – with a customer oriented & positive mindset.
This is a new position within Boxon, why you have the possibility to develop this role as well as be part of the development of Boxon´s future international business.
We put great value in your personal skills, as a person you need to be flexible, driven, organized, inquisitive and like to handle many different tasks at the same time with a logical structure.
Your qualifications & responsibility:
• Have an interest to make our KAM customers satisfied, using the experience and knowledge in the KAM team, which also include the need for curiosity and enthusiasm in creating new relationships and gain/develop business.
• Like to drive and take lead in assignments, projects and other requests.
• Great interest in sales and support-work, where you need to be logical and act with structure.
• Want to challenge yourself, take responsibility for development and find solutions contributing to company development
• Outgoing and business-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English language skills (verbally and writing)
• High level of IT skills in Microsoft Office programs (including Office 365) and experience in ERP such as SAP or Super Office.
• Have experience in working in projects with related tools used in project deliveries as well as measurement of customer satisfaction and project deliveries.
• University education within customer service, project management, systems application or a similar work experience
• B2B experience for at least 5 years and managerial positions for at least 3 years
The position will be located in Helsingborg, head office. Your customers are global, so you need to be able to travel with overnight stay when needed.
About the company
Boxon is an innovative business partner that offer intelligent packaging concepts with full traceability and meeting our customers’ needs.
We analyse the outside world, inspire to new ideas and quickly design innovative solutions that continuously secure the packaging flow, from order to delivery. Our focus is primary companies within the industry-, trade- and logistic segments seeking a long-term partner.
Boxon operates in the Nordics, Europe and Asia. Head office is located in Helsingborg, Sweden. Our business involves approx. 260 employees and our turnover is approx. 120 million Euros.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Great! Please upload your resume and cover letter and apply via the “apply” button on the website. We will come back to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we can´t accept applications through mail. If you have questions please contact recruiter Mahlin Glyré, +46 42-17 66 11, email@example.com