Information and Cyber Security Architect
The Information & Cyber Security Architect is responsible for our information and cyber security framework and the integrity and privacy of the information they process. We consider the combination of IT and information to be of key strategic importance to the business, which is why the Information & Cyber Security Architect manages a long-term strategic plan that aims to meet the company’s vision.
As a hands-on Information & Cyber Security Architect with a keen business sense and an analytic mindset, you know in your heart that IT is the backbone on which our operations run. You see the importance of creating solutions which enables the business to operate and have practical knowledge of how to use them. At the same time, you understand the cost and complexity of information and cyber security systems and can balance cost versus benefit. In other words, you get the big picture and you have the skills to navigate to where we need to go. Since our business is based on trust, security and integrity of information is critical.
On a normal day, you do everything from perform security reviews collaborate with our SOC, design and implement security controls, perform penetration tests, automate manual routines, supporting users and refining working procedures. The work is performed in the context of the IT team where you attend in the daily stand-ups and planning your work together with the rest of the team.
Key responsibilities/your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Design, build, implement and support enterprise-class security systems
• Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
• Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
• Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
• Perform or supervise vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
• Review and approve installation of firewall, VPN, routers, IDS scanning technologies and servers
• Test security systems to ensure they behave as expected
• Provide supervision and guidance to IT staff
• Contribute to implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
• Contribute to ensuring compliance to with contractual and legislative requirement decided by the company, such as and DFARs 252.204-7012, NIST 800-171, CMMC requirements
• Train users in implementation or conversion of systems
• Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide thorough remedial solutions and analysis
• Participate in internal and external meetings as a subject matter expert as it relates to information and cyber security.
Who you are today:
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role.
• Proven experience as Information and Cyber Security Architect or similar role
• Great analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• A strong strategic and business-oriented mindset
• Understanding of IT technical processes and business processes
• Experience working within a global organization and working with global information and cyber security
• Understanding of and competence within standard IT processes and methods, including ITILand PM3
• Team player with a positive attitude can collaborate with business partners, peers, and leadership and can manage change
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Education in computer science, engineering or relevant field
• Thorough understanding of cyber security frameworks, such as NIST, NIS, CMMC etc
• Experience of ISO 27001 and GDPR
• Desire to have any of Certification CISSP, CISA, CISM
What you become a part of:
MilDef offers an interesting role in an international company that are under substantial development with clear goals and visions. We care about our staff, conduct a structured introduction for all new MilDefers, and invest in skills development.
We strive for a balanced age and gender spread as well as an ethnic and cultural diversity.
The role is full time with location in Stockholm and with a start date as soon as possible. The search and selection process are ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.se
Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vill du veta mer om tjänsten?
Välkommen att kontakta oss för mer information om tjänsten.