HR Rådgivare / HR Advisor
Kort om tjänsten
Detta är ett konsultuppdrag för AstraZeneca där man blir anställd av Dreamwork.
About the job
The HR Service Desk is part of HR People Services Sweden which also consist of Time & Payroll. The HR Service Desk is a team of 7 HR Advisors, based in Göteborg and Södertälje, that values great service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
We are now looking for a service minded person, who enjoys working in a support function, to join our team of HR Advisors.
This is a temporary assignment, for 4-7 months, located in either Gothenburg or Södertälje. Interviews will be held in Swedish.
As HR Advisor you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees in Sweden regarding HR queries.
You will respond to questions within all HR areas such as governance, labor law, agreements and policies. Examples of questions could be about maternity leave, holidays and salary payments. We are also responsible for employee certificate and references.
This role offers you an opportunity to get broad experience within the HR and Payroll area and you will interact with all teams within HR.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As HR Advisor you will handle operational advice and guidance through phone, e-mail and chat, handled in a ticket tool system. It will include collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure effective and up to date HR service delivery.
You will support managers and employees to work within the HR service delivery model and encourage their use of self-service functionality.
You will be accountable for:
• Resolving HR queries and issues for managers and employees
• Maintaining employee files and archive
• Ensuring the delivered support is of excellent quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements and internal standards
• Prioritising workload to achieve personal and work unit targets
• Continuously improve ways of working to develop and simplify processes and systems
• Experience of working within HR
• Experience of working with payroll
• Knowledge in Sweden Labor Law
• Experience of working in a customer service and technology driven environment
• Excellent communication skills required to manage a multitude of customers i.e managers, employees, inhouse skill centers and off shore center
• Fluent in Swedish and English – spoken and written
As we constantly work continues improvements, it is important you are open to new ways of working. You have power of initiative and like problem solving. You have a “can do” and service minded attitude. You have a great customer focus and the ability to build relationships and you enjoy an intensive and changing working environment.
• It is a merit to have knowledge in AstraZeneca HR processes and the HR system – Workday.