HR Business Partner/HR Generalist till en mycket attraktiv arbetsgivare inom modebranschen!
Kort om tjänsten
We are looking for an HR Business Partner/HR Generalist! Would you like to contribute to a business-driven HR function? Then apply for this job!
About the job
Manage and secure the Company’s HR processes to ensure that the IT department reaches its goals.
• Have a cross organizational perspective and continuously seek opportunities to make us work smarter as an HRBP-group.
• Act proactively as a consultative and coaching partner towards stakeholders.
• Ensure effective operation of the HR support function and proactively identify opportunities where we can make the work as Staff Responsible easier.
• Coordinate and act as support in negotiation with unions.
• Support managers in various individual employee cases
• Plan and prepare meetings, workshop, material etc.
• Several years’ experience from working with an operational and strategical focus.
• A University education within relevant field
• A complete “HR tool box”, including good knowledge about HR-best practices.
• Experience from a coordinating/advisory role with the perspective to streamline and increase HR process effectiveness is an advantage.
• Very good competence within the Employer Relations area
• Experience of working in an organization of collective agreements and experience of working with union relations
• Experience of management team work and an ability to communicate and co-operate with many different types of persons and roles in a proactive manner
• A “doer” with a drive to make things happen.
• Excellent planning capabilities
• Good communication skills, both in Swedish and in English
Period from: 2018-11-05
Period to: 2019-06-28
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.