HR Business Partner at AstraZeneca Gothenburg
About the job
Global Medicine Development drives late-stage development of our innovative pipeline, transforming exciting science into valued new medicines and ensuring patients around the world can access them. We are responsible for enabling the business to make critical pipeline and investment decisions, to ensure they select the right molecules to progress and to seize the right lifecycle management opportunities – generating the data required to drive regulatory submissions for new medicines and expanded indications and generating the evidence that shows their true value.
As the HR function we are vital in making AZ and Gothenburg a Great Place to Work by supporting our managers to be the best managers they can be and as such engage, motivate, challenge and coach their employees to deliver with a smile on their face!
This role reports to the HR Site Lead for Gothenburg and is a backfill due to a temporary assignment for the current position holder.
The role is mainly focused on operational local deliveries in Gothenburg and Sweden but is also expected to drive both local GMD topics as well as the Sweden and Gothenburg HR agenda. On the agenda will be general HR BP work but also projects of various kind, facilitation and coaching. You will be part of the global GMD HR team with colleagues around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced generalist that can manage topics across all HR areas. Including both administrative, operational and some strategic work. The work will include working with, and supporting, Global HRBP´s, global and local managers as well as employees.
This is a temporary position lasting until 2018-12-31
The role is located in Gothenburg.
The HR Business Partner will:
• Deliver general HR support to GMD managers in Sweden covering HR processes such as performance management, compensation, team development etc
• Independently plan and drive and/or participate in HR projects relating to the HR agenda for GMD, the Gothenburg site and Sweden
• Coach, support, mentor/advice and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices
• Liaise with local GMD HR BPs mainly, but not only, in UK and US to align activities and develop the HR support for managers across all of GMD.
• Supports business change based on strategic guidance and direction established by senior HR Business Partners and business leaders
• Support Global GMD HR BPs with local expertise, network and links to CoE
• Facilitate workshops, team meetings etc
• Be prepared to work with high and low within the HR area and pitch in were most needed and best used with regards to personal profile and competence
Skills, Capabilities & Education:
This role has mainly a local remit but includes working across cultures and countries and the HRBP must therefore demonstrate the ability to work globally and build relationships with global HR colleagues as well as global managers across all functional areas within GMD and at the site. The following are also key skills/capabilities for the role:
• Business acumen
• Influencing skills
• Facilitation skills
We are looking for someone with a BSc or MSc in Human Resource Management and around 10 years’ experience from working with HR in global companies. Managerial experience is a big advantage as well as experience from working in several companies. As a person, we think you have a strong drive, energy, are used to work with minimal supervision but lead your own work and you don´t hesitate to step into new areas and tasks. You have high integrity and are used to work in teams but can also plan and execute projects and individual tasks.
Welcome with your application by register your CV in english as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.