Global Labeling Proofreader
Kort om tjänsten
This is a temporary consult assignment, for 1 year. Start date in July.
Employment by Dreamwork.
About the job
At AstraZeneca, we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the utmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class medicines in new ways, combining our people’s exceptional skills with those of people from all over the globe.
We now have the opportunity for one consultant to join our team in the role as a Global Labeling Proofreader. The Global Labeling Operations team is responsible for the regulatory role as part of the process for coordination, development and implementation of new and revised printed labeling for assigned commercial products.
The Labeling Operations Proofreader/Regulatory Assistant is responsible for supporting development and implementation of new and revised printed labeling for assigned products, primarily in a proofreading capacity. Depending on ability, the candidate may also provide other operational support to ensure labeling document integrity and delivery.
This is a temporary position for 12 months starting in July.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of Labeling personnel, responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to labeling submissions for US and EU, including QC, proofing, copy editing and formatting of documents
• Ensure proper version control and document integrity of packaging component labeling, printed labeling artworks and other assigned labeling documents.
• As requested, assist in maintaining repository of current labeling documents and with uploading of documents to electronic document management system.
• Review product labeling galley proofs for the Physician’s Desk Reference, as appropriate.
• As requested, participate in the development and maintenance of work practices, templates, and associated documents relating to the labeling function.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in a proofreading capacity
• Able to multi-task
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Self-motivated and proactive worker
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Adobe Acrobat and other software programs
• Capable of working collaboratively with colleagues in all functions. Team player
• Exercise good judgment and operate with large degree of independence regarding routine assignments
• Cultural Awareness – able to work successfully in a multi-cultural environment
• Work experience in a biotech/pharmaceutical arena (preferably in labelling) is highly desirable.
• Experience working in a GMP pharmaceutical environment preferred.
Welcome with your application by register your CV in english as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.