Do you want to develop awesome solutions for the Cloud? Are you a Senior Software Engineer?
ReadSoft Online is a SaaS platform to developing and delivering applications for automation of finance processes (FPA). ReadSoft Online is available globally and are used by over 5000 customers today. As a Software Engineer at Kofax, you will be able to work with latest technology and help develop a solution with astounding potential. Welcome to a fun and interesting challenge at the forefront of technology.
Kofax is a leading provider of software to simplify and transform the First Mile of business. We combine market leading capture, content, process management, data integration, mobile, e-signature, customer communications management, search and analytics capabilities from Kofax, Perceptive Software and ReadSoft to support organizations to increase their responsiveness to customers, provide better service, gain a competitive advantage and better grow their businesses while reducing operating costs. We also create great places to work, with competitive pay, benefits and an environment that empowers and encourages growth. Sound intriguing? Open the possibilities to joining our team!
We are a small and agile organization working within the larger enterprise of Kofax. The Online Lab is combining the power and infrastructure of a big organization with the speed and hunger of a small and personal unit. Delivering customer value while having fun is what keeps us going. Our main mission is to develop the ground-breaking solution, ReadSoft Online, for the automation of invoice processing in the cloud. From the time we deployed the first version 2011, we have continuously released a new version every month that adds value to our customers’ businesses worldwide.
Hosting and running what we develop puts focus on an efficient and seamless collaboration with other functions within the organization and forms how we work. Our drivers are found in the heart of agile development principles. We value people first, software craftsmanship, continuous improvement, customer value, avoiding waste and efficient collaboration combined with creativity, cheerfulness, competence and full commitment. Our ambitions are to make use of new technologies, methodologies and the way we act to add business value to all solutions we working with. We always try to challenge ourselves and others in how we develop and deliver.
About the position
When you start working with us, you will become part of a team of devoted people aiming for common goals and targets. You will be working with developing ReadSoft Online to provide new customer values and breaking new ground.
Your main areas of engagement in are:
• Development of web applications
• Development of our cloud-based services
• Working from requirement analysis, architecture, design, implementation, test and deployment
• Working together with operations to assure that the system health is good at all times
• Take part in enhancing our working procedures and driving automation
Be part of a team of developers work to extend and enhance ReadSoft Online both from a platform and application perspective. Together with the team develop new features that increase the capabilities within the application and gives value to the customers. The experience is provided through a modern web interface. The work also include to assure that the production system performing as expected. We follow the agile principles and using scrum as the primary methodology.
Typical tasks within the team:
• Plan, design, implement and test new features exposed through web-applications.
• Focus for this role is client based functionality (UI/UX) but can also include other parts in the solution
• Engage in monitoring and analyzing performance of deployed version
• Communication with internal stakeholders within the organization
• Extend and maintain the automated regression test suite (unit and integration tests)
• Deploying new versions to production
• Together with the operations team troubleshoot and resolving incident in production
Additional tasks that can be included to this position but isn’t mandatory:
• Act as a technical lead/scrum master
• Facilitate the work between distributed people (Helsingborg and Sankt Petersburg)
• More than 5-years experiences in modern software development
• Worked with .NET development
• Good knowledge of CI an build pipelines
• SaaS development
• Microsoft Azure
Enough about us, let’s talk a bit about you
You have a passion for software development! We think that you are a fairly experienced developer who is a jack of all trades – someone who knows more than one programming language, understands testing, is socially competent, knows how to complete projects, and loves a challenge. You have lately focused on web development.
People think that you are ambitious, very competent, and they are sometimes surprised that someone with your great technical skill is also social. Perhaps you aren’t really an expert in any specific area but a doer with a great attitude who gets the job done in any domain.
• Do you know how to program in .NET languages? That’s good.
• Been working with Microsoft technologies like Azure or similar? Even better.
Our system is comprised of many parts, and there are a lot of technologies that you need to understand, and we hope that you find that fact very appealing. Still, we don’t claim to know exactly who you are, but we can’t wait to meet you!
The search and selection process is ongoing so please submit your application by registering your CV and your application as soon as possible at www.dreamwork.com
Recruiter: Christina Martinsson