Departmental coordinator to AstraZeneca Gothenburg
Kort om tjänsten
Are you the one who likes to take the initiative and actively seek solutions to provide the best support? Do you want to influence how we change and improve the way we work, by interacting with our customers, to increase the business benefits for the organisation? Take the opportunity and join our passionate team within Pharmaceutical Technology and Development to provide world class business support!
This is a temporary consult assignment, Start date 2018-09-03. End date 2019-03-02
Employment by Dreamwork.
About the job
In Gothenburg around 450 co-workers within Pharmaceutical Technology and Development designs and delivers the active drug product (including formulations, devices and packaging) required to support new medicines. This also includes development and integration of medicines with digital health solutions to improve health outcomes. Likewise, we design and deliver products to be used in toxicology studies or clinical trials, and we develop technology to ensure that drug products can be scaled up for manufacturing on a commercial scale.
For Business Support, a team consisting of eight passionate people, it is important to ensure that Pharmaceutical Technology and Development’s scientists, managers and senior leaders can focus on project delivery by taking accountability for providing efficient and effective business support with high quality. This includes all aspects of business administration and a key element for success for this team is continuous improvement in all areas to simplify ways of working and improve the organisation’s efficiency.
The Departmental Coordinator is an important player in this field to ensure that we simplify within this area as well as support the organisation with ensuring efficient lab administration, processes and tools. This includes a willingness to actively seek solutions and take initiatives, by being visible and interact with customers, to be able to take a proactive approach when providing support.
• Start, lead and contribute to both minor and major improvement activities and projects within the business administrational area to deliver a lean, consistent and professional support to Pharmaceutical Technology and Development.
• Work with selected applications and processes linked to the Publication Sign Off process.
• Actively search for continuous improvement in all areas to simplify ways of working and improve efficiency and ensure that inefficient business processes, identified problems and opportunities are raised to accountable persons.
• Plan, co-ordinate and develop presentation material for selected internal events and training sessions linked to raised awareness at lab.
• Proactive involvement in the development and maintenance of processes and initiatives, and be an ambassador for best practice.
• Create and maintain excellent relationships and networks at the Gothenburg site and globally within selected areas and work with AZ colleagues to identify and solve problems with a proactive mindset.
• Provide coaching, information and sharing of best practice and knowledge with Pharmaceutical Technology and Development colleagues and other business support organisations to ensure effective and efficient support is delivered.
• Active member of the Business Support team, work collaboratively with colleagues to support Pharmaceutical Technology and Development and proactively share knowledge within the team.
• Take responsibility for the deployment of new processes within the Business Support team and act as a role model providing guidance and on-the-job coaching to team colleagues.
Preferred experience and key knowledge
• Experience from working with implementation and maintenance of tools, organisation and processes.
• Self-starter that can work hands-on but have a holistic view of systems and processes, and can translate this into action.
• Excellent customer oriented and service oriented competence and credibility.
• Excellent team working, networking and influencing skills to develop solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organisation and externally.
• Demands excellence (sets high bar) and delivers.
• Track record of handling and resolving challenges quickly and efficiently, with flexibility to adapt to changing situations and priorities.
• Provide a high quality, professional support service, working proactively and independently without day to day direction.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet changing business demands.
• Able to challenge the status quo, think beyond boundaries of own role and act upon opportunities to work more effectively and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Experience of MS Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other web-based systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Educated to bachelor level or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Experience working in a lab environment is an advantage.
Welcome with your application by register your resumé as soon as possible. The selection process is ongoing.
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.