Customer Success Manager
About the job
The Customer Success team’s mission is to build, grow and deepen our customer relationships to ensure our customers’ are being successful. Our goal is to make every one of our customers a lifelong partner.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will:
• Be the first point of contact for our clients, both internationally and in Sweden
• Understand client business goals and key performance indicators; possesses the ability to translate those insights into client successes
• Own the ultimate success of Sqore’s key accounts, including client onboarding, success, and retention
• Conduct ongoing meetings with clients to communicate best practices, successes and business results’
• Be the voice of the client – identify key factors for client success and communicate internally to drive sales, marketing and product development
• Communicate consistently with client contacts throughout the customer lifecycle, providing status updates and escalating important issues where needed
• Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
• Drive client success outcomes – measure and improve retention by increasing renewal rates and reduce churn
• 2+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting is an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written skills with a strong command of English and Swedish.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Computer skills: Mac/PC, MS Office, Google Docs
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment
• Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
• Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
Last but not least, we are looking for someone who is a team player and who will have a long-term commitment to the job, and who is eager to grow with the company.
The role on a daily business
1. Customer Success Manager – own client projects for University
• Take over client ownership from Key Account Manager after deal is signed
• Drive client onboarding and be the trusted advisor
• Provide information to Campaign Manager for planning & executing marketing
• First line client support (one-on-one contact and online support)
• Participate and provide opportunity insights in evaluation meeting with client and Key Account Manager
• Tight collaboration with the Campaign Managers and Key Account Managers to ensure consistent Success Culture
2. Operational Success Management improvements
• Improve processes for the Sqore.com team to allow better delivery & scalability
• Analyze and build understanding for client platform usage and opportunity key success factors
• Share success stories & best practice within team and cross company (sales, IT, marketing)
• Collect feedback from sales and clients, feedback to product team and suggest product improvements to Product Manager
• Track and evaluate overall Customer Success KPIs for University
We are People Management consultants. Instead of having a traditional recruitment and staffing agenda we work harder to match our candidates with our customers’ company culture. We have a close relationship with LinkedIn and our recruiters and researchers have certifications in the LinkedIn recruiter modul. Two times, we have been appointed as a Gasell company by Dagens Industri and have the same amount of times been nominated for EY:s ”Entrepreneur of the Year”. Dreamwork was founded in 2006 and we have delivered staff related services at over 130 cities in Sweden, from Kiruna in the north to Ystad in the south. We are ISO-certified according to ISO 900.