Ambitious IT Manager
Domino is one of the leading providers of in-line coding-and-marking systems for high-volume produced components, products and packages. UK-based Domino Printing Sciences has 3,000 employees around the world and is a part of the listed group Brother Industries of Japan with 30,000 employees. Our codes are applied everywhere and “by the billions”; eg as best-before dates on food-and-beverage packages, unique serial numbers on pharma packages to provide anti-counterfeit security as well as for tax-control purposes, bar codes for controlling internal and external supply chains etc.
As a daughter company to Domino we have group responsibility for the Print & Apply technology. Our systems are typically integrated in production lines to automatically print and apply unique labels on packages. Our customers are multinational players like eg, Mondelez, Nestlé, Coca Cola, Tetra Pak, GSK, Pfizer, Krones, Pester Pac Automation, Imperial Tobacco, Anheuser-Busch InBev and SCA, but also local manufacturing companies in all kinds of sectors.
Domino Print and Apply is currently looking for an ambitious IT Manager.
The scope of the position consists of, but is not limited to:
• Develop & execute local IS/IT strategy
• Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment, support users and act as main point of contact to Global MIS organisation based in UK
• Manage security settings and conduct regular configuration audits, provide hardware and software to ensure efficiency and security
• License management
• System documentation
• Follow up IT-budget
The position will be to providing effective IS/IT assistance across all aspects of our business. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IS/IT-related projects and activities.
The ideal candidate matches:
• A minimum of 3-4 years in a support or consultant role
• Being a team player with a positive customer service provider attitude.
• Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals.
• Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Windows operating systems and Office applications.
• Working knowledge of networks and client/server technology.
• Ability to provide end users with basic usage instructions as well as group training.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Motivated and accountable with excellent communication skills.
• Full command of the English and Swedish language.
• Experience from Agile PLM, Oracle EBS, and Salesforce (or any PLM, ERP or CMS) will be considered as a merit.
• VMware, Veeam Backup and Office 365 skills
Education: Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent related work experience
Domino Print and Apply offers you the opportunity to work at an international company with a strong position in a growing market with dedicated and highly skilled employees.
In this position, you will be part of the Finance and Administration team and the position will be based in Malmö, Sweden. Candidate selection will be ongoing, please submit your application at dev.dreamwork.se with attached CV, as soon as possible.
For further information or questions, please contact: Christina.Martinsson@dreamwork.com